When Your Needs Change, We Can Help
It’s not uncommon for a tenant to need a larger or smaller facility during the term of a lease, and Miller Industrial Properties can help you secure an appropriate subtenant for your space. This gives you the opportunity to move into a more suitable property with none of the added costs associated with the previous space.
We believe that successfully securing a sub-lessee stems from focus and attention to five key factors:
- Increasing the prospect base through an organized, thoughtful marketing plan.
- Maximizing exposure to the potential prospect base with a multi-tiered approach for national, regional, statewide and local customer base penetration.
- Supplying professional and qualified service to potential sub-lessees.
- Preparing complete, high-quality lease/sales packages for prospects in a timely manner that include a high-visibility banner installed on the building, large real estate signs and sales brochures featuring high-quality photography, floor and site plans, an area map and a complete list of the building’s features and systems.
- Performing diligent follow up and ongoing prospecting.