Tom Miller, CCIM
Northern Nevada’s Local Approach to Landlord Representation
What’s the single reason driving a landlord’s decision to hire an industrial real estate firm? Simply, to fill his vacancies in an effective manner reflective of his business’ core values. Here at Miller Industrial, we have the same goal for our landlords and it makes our approach to landlord representation a little different.
Tools & Services To differentiate our services further, we offer a number of tools and materials designed to streamline the leasing and buying process.
• Our website is designed with simplicity and ease of access in mind. Listings are always instantly accessible – no wading through page after page of generalities before you get to what you want.
• Rather than relying on third party listing platforms like Loopnet, we shorten the selection process for prospective tenants by hosting customer listings ourselves.
• Our listings include professional videos, printable floor plans and office layouts, specifications, descriptions and additional information to provide a comprehensive snapshot of a property for prospective tenants.
• We prepare exclusive remembrance advertising to keep properties top of mind.
• From consistent blogging to valuable free content to relevant social media accounts, our website is constantly updated to rank highly in search engines. After all, it doesn’t matter how ideal a property is if no one can find it.
The market is changing, and we’re changing with it. Understand this – if you aren’t marketing your property effectively, you’re losing money. Staying competitive in northern Nevada’s industrial real estate market means getting the right exposure and representation. That’s where we come in, and we welcome the opportunity to prove it. Contact us today.